Now a day, stress is everywhere because almost all food products now have a price increased and also oil products which makes people sad. Well, people will not complain if there’s also a salary hike but there is none. Aside from that many of us suffer from different challenges given to us. But enough of the problems, there’s still a way on how to be happy and make people laugh. If there is sadness, there is also laughter.
What makes people laugh?
Social media can be one of the reasons on how to make people happy. Funny videos are everywhere in social media specifically in YouTube and funny pictures can also be seen on Facebook or on Instagram. Well, if there are funny videos and funny pictures there is also funny quotes that will make people laugh. But it is better to laugh with your circles of friends rather than alone because people make think you are being crazy.
Happiness is a choice. So, if we want to live longer and healthier, we must choose to treat those problems easy and solve it right away because running away will only make it bigger. Laughter
Thank those comedians out there for the none stop happiness they bring every day. But not only comedians make some people laugh because others happiness also depends on other mistakes which is not right. We shouldn’t laugh at those mistakes but rather correct them.
Some disadvantages of laughter?
There is also a disadvantage of too much laughter. It will cause headache, it can dislocate jaws, to some it triggers asthma and to others is cause heart attack that leads to death. So, in some cases too much is not good just like in laughter, too much can kill you.
So, in this article what is LOL stands for?
This acronym “LOL” has a lot of meaning, it could be the name of the game which is “League of Legends” or it could be related to love like “Lots of Love”. But in this article, it means “Laughing Out Loud”. It can also be exaggerated like replacing “LOL” into “ROFL” which means “Rolling on the Floor Laughing” and “ROFLMAO” which also means “Rolling on the Floor, Laugh My Ass Off”.
What are quotes?
Quotes /quotations are the phrases or sentences that have been said or part of a statement or story.
Quotes are categorized based on the different types of ideas. It could be about love, struggle, family, friend, studies, work, success, confidence and more. Some quotes will comfort us, inspire us, and lead us. And in this article, I will give you 10 relevant, good vibes, and funny quotes which will keep you smiling all day long.
10 Quotes That Will Make You Smile
- Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth. –Unknown
- Everything is changing. People are taking comedians seriously and politicians as a joke. –Will Rogers
- Everything change but there’s one thing constant that is everything continuously changing. –Unknown
- Never trust people who smile constantly. They’re either selling something or endorsing someone. –Unknown
- You should not trust anyone, except yourself. So how about the saying “No Man is an Island”? –Unknown
- Friends are people who know you really well and like you anyway. –Greg Tamblyn
- All right everyone, line up alphabetically according to your height. –Casey Stengel
- In school, you’re taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you’re given a test that teaches you a lesson. –Tom Bodett
- Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired. –Jules Renard
- Everything happens for a reason. But sometimes the reason is that you’re stupid and make bad decisions. –Unknown
Funny quotes also called jokes that can make people relax by laughing, but it is only if they get the message of the joke. Those are quoted from famous funny comedians in the world.
Those 10 quotes are connected by the way it is arranged. First, about a smile that everyone can wear in their faces. Second, the change that could bring happiness. Third, about change that can put a smile in our face. Fourth, observe first for you to know if the smile is true. Fifth, about socialization and trust. Sixth, about friendship. Seventh, funny mistakes. Eight, comparison of a lesson learned in school and life lesson. Ninth, a life of some people. Lastly, life experiences.